“Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, ‘“The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him’” (Lamentations 3:22-24).
Take a look at this video and see the beauty of a new day. A new morning. New mercies awaiting us. We see that they are new every morning… thus acknowledging that we are on this journey and it’s not a one time fix all.
Today is a new day! Let’s be grateful!
- Oh that You would rend the heavens! ( October 23, 2017 )
- The Wind of Change! ( October 14, 2017 )
- The Sprouted Seeds// Missionary trip to Ukraine// September 2017 ( September 29, 2017 )
- Let there be LOVE!!!! ( September 26, 2017 )
- Gentle like a dove ( September 18, 2017 )
- Leaving the past behind: first day of school for the House of Hope residents! ( September 3, 2017 )
- Living in freedom is cool! ( August 24, 2017 )
- “And then I knew: I was loved!”. A heartwarming testimony from Youth camp in Odessa ( August 17, 2017 )
- Precious Harvest in Ukraine! ( August 5, 2017 )
- I no longer call you slaves, now you are My friends! ( July 24, 2017 )